Recent grants include:
- Field trip funding
- KES after school literacy project
- Rhinebeck Performing Arts performance of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow for 7th & 8th grade students
- Little Ones Library for a Nature Presentation,
- Stone Ridge Nursery School for a listening Center,
- Carol Brown’s third grade classroom at Marbletown Elementary for a portable PA system,
- Barbara Davenport’s Seventh grade classroom at the Junior High School for a Diversity program.
- The Intermediate School’s Fireboat John J. Harvey Museum Project
- Science Research Grants for students in the program.
- Shopbot CNC Router for JHS technology department
- Cajun Connection performance and classroom discussion by Cedric Watson
- HS Mural Beautification Project with Eugene Stetz
- Classroom books for KES first graders